A Snippet About The Main Writer


Julian Chong

18, Male, Malaysian. Single and available. Loves God, music, guitars, Gunpla, photography. Loves his friends too~

Jules' Photo Reel

Leave Your Message


ShoutMix chat widget

Jules' Personal Blog

Traffic Feed

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Flash Update no.3

Greetings~

I've been really busy with work and all...
And work doesn't leave me much time to update...

Anyways...
Just want to inform you guys that I've invited a guest blogger here now...

His name is Richard aka Juchiro~
He is one of my photographer kakis~

From here on out you'll be hearing from the both of us...

Here are some sneak previews for my next upcoming posts:

Vineyard Church Camp 2009
Nikon D90 w/ AF-S Nikkor 18-105mm VR lens, 1/5 seconds @ f/20, ISO 800, EV +5

Photography Outing @ KLCC (Day 1)

Nikon D90 w/ AF-S Nikkor 18-105mm VR lens, 6 seconds @ f/22, ISO 250, EV +5

Photography Outing @ KLCC (Day 2)
Nikon D90 w/ AF-S Nikkor 18-105mm VR lens, 1/125 seconds @ f/5.6, ISO 320, EV +1.3

I'll try to update as soon as I can...
Hopefully I don't have to go to work tomorrow~
*hehehe*

'Til then...
Ciaos~

.............................................................................................................

Quote of the day:
"A good photograph is knowing where to stand..."
-Ansel Adams-

0 comments: