A Snippet About The Main Writer


Julian Chong

18, Male, Malaysian. Single and available. Loves God, music, guitars, Gunpla, photography. Loves his friends too~

Jules' Photo Reel

Leave Your Message


ShoutMix chat widget

Jules' Personal Blog

Traffic Feed

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gunpla Photo Shoot no.1

I've been putting off this photo shoot series for quite some time already...
Finally found the time to do it yesterday~
(Good thing I procrastinated too... If not I would've been using the S602 Zoom for the photo shoots... Now got a proper DSLR to use...)

I'm starting off this Gunpla photo shoot series with my most prized Gunpla figure...
I still have 12 other "models" to cover...

Anyways...

Introducing:
ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*note*
Pictures are all unedited unless specified...
Pictures have also been resized thus causing a drop in photo quality...
Original photos are much sharper...
Click to enlarge...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Image edited using the "Fish Eye" effect on the D90

Image edited using the "Fish Eye" effect on the D90


That's all for my first Gunpla Photoshoot...

Coming up next:
ORB-01 Akatsuki Gundam

.........................................................................................................................................

Quote of the day:
"When I have a camera in my hand... I know no fear..."
-Alfred Eisenstaedt-

0 comments: