A Snippet About The Main Writer


Julian Chong

18, Male, Malaysian. Single and available. Loves God, music, guitars, Gunpla, photography. Loves his friends too~

Jules' Photo Reel

Leave Your Message


ShoutMix chat widget

Jules' Personal Blog

Traffic Feed

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Flash Update no.2

It's already been a week since I got my Nikon D90~
And I'm loving it very much!!

Been taking pictures like crazy~
Including today...
I've a taken a total of 1652 pictures!

I still have yet to go for a photography outing...
Now that my SAT is out of the way...
I have the luxury/time to do so...
Now just need to find some friends to go with...
Hopefully can get some "models" to come along as well~
Any volunteers??
*hehe*

Here is the 1234th shot taken with my D90...

That's all for today...
I may I may not update later...
All depends~
*heh heh*

Ciaos~!

.........................................................................................................................

Quote of the day:
"You know, the camera is not meant to show just misery..."
-Gordon Parks-

0 comments: