A Snippet About The Main Writer


Julian Chong

18, Male, Malaysian. Single and available. Loves God, music, guitars, Gunpla, photography. Loves his friends too~

Jules' Photo Reel

Leave Your Message


ShoutMix chat widget

Jules' Personal Blog

Traffic Feed

Friday, May 29, 2009

Lights - Camera - *Chik Chak*

Had to go and pick my brother up from some Japanese restaurant in town...
But we arrived a little earlier than expected...
So we had to wait for him to be done...
Good thing I brought my camera along...
Managed to get/do some really nice shots~

Here are the shots that I managed to grab~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*note*
Pictures are all unedited unless specified...
Pictures have also been resized thus causing a drop in photo quality...
Original photos are much sharper...
Click to enlarge...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Nikon D90 w/ AF-S Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 VR lens, 5.6 seconds at f/10, ISO 400

Probably the most successful heart shaped drawing that I have ever done...

I have finally done another shape besides the heart shape!


After picking up my brother...
We stopped at this traffic light...
I looked to my right and saw a perfect shot to take~

It's a view of the KLCC between two buildings~

Nikon D90 w/ AF-S Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 VR lens, 1/8 seconds at f/4, ISO 400

The angle of this shot wasn't that nice though...
But taking this picture from inside a car means I have very little room to move about...
I was so tempted to just jump out of the car to get a better angle!
Ah wells...

Maybe I should come back to this location another time~
That is if I can remember where it is!
*lol*

Managed to grab this shot later on...
This is my favorite shot from that night...
Nikon D90 w/ AF-S Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 VR lens, 1/8 seconds at f/5, ISO 400


That's all the shots that I took last night...
Not a lot of photos but I'm very happy with what I managed to photograph~

OH~
On a side note...
I've decided to name my D90 Nikki~
*hehehe*

Ciaos people~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote of the day:
"The viewer must bring their own view to a photograph..."
-Fay Godwin-

0 comments: