A Snippet About The Main Writer


Julian Chong

18, Male, Malaysian. Single and available. Loves God, music, guitars, Gunpla, photography. Loves his friends too~

Jules' Photo Reel

Leave Your Message


ShoutMix chat widget

Jules' Personal Blog

Traffic Feed

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Flash Update no.3

My photoblog has officially reached 1000 hits~!!
Whooo~!!!
I like to make a big deal out of small things~ =]

A big thank you to those of you who have been faithfully following this photoblog of mine...
I don't have any nice photos to upload to accompany this post at the moment...
Shall upload some when I get back home...

Here are the pictures that I promised~
They are all unwatermarked just to celebrate my 1000 hits~
Except for the first one... XP


*goes back to whoo-ing*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote of the day:
"It is always the instantaneous reaction that oneself makes that produces a photograph..."
-Robert Frank-

0 comments: