A Snippet About The Main Writer


Julian Chong

18, Male, Malaysian. Single and available. Loves God, music, guitars, Gunpla, photography. Loves his friends too~

Jules' Photo Reel

Leave Your Message


ShoutMix chat widget

Jules' Personal Blog

Traffic Feed

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Flash Update no.1

Lots of photos to upload from Genting!
Over 1500+ sia!

Wanted to upload them later tonight...
But just found out from my dad that we have a dinner to go to...
*sigh*

Not sure whether I have time to upload them after I come back...
Still have my personal blog to update...
Shall do it as soon as I can la...

In the meantime...
Here is one of my favorite shots that I took(with my brother's help) at Genting...


That's all for now...

Ciaos~

..........................................................................................................................

'Flash Update' is like a quick update...
I decided to use 'Flash' instead of 'Quick' just so that I can tie it along since this blog is about photography~
*heh*


..........................................................................................................................

Quote of the day:
"
Photography deals exquisitely with appearances... But nothing is what it appears to be..."
-Duan Michals-

0 comments: