A Snippet About The Main Writer


Julian Chong

18, Male, Malaysian. Single and available. Loves God, music, guitars, Gunpla, photography. Loves his friends too~

Jules' Photo Reel

Leave Your Message


ShoutMix chat widget

Jules' Personal Blog

Traffic Feed

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Roll Out The Red Carpet~!

This is the first official post of my photoblog~! *woots*
The previous posts didn't count because they were imported from my personal blog...

I decided to start this photoblog because there were no proper posts, or rather hardly any, coming out from my other blog...
So yeah~

I'll be featuring stuff like 'Shaped Bokeh', 'Bokeh', 'Night Photography', 'Scenery' (and lots more) in this photoblog of mine...

Here are a few pictures to kickoff this photoblog...

I'll be going up to Genting tomorrow...
Will be there 'til Friday...

There will be lots of pictures for me to upload when I get back...
So look forward to it~
Ciaos~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've added a photo reel at the sidebar...
You can slow it down or speed it up by clicking on the plus and minus sign...
The more you click on the plus sign the faster the photo reel will move and vice versa...

On a side note...
I just like started this blog today and I already have a follower and a comment!

*woots*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote of the day:
"The pictures are all there... You just need to take them..."
-Robert Capa-

1 comments:

Dyson said...

I like that quote.