A Snippet About The Main Writer


Julian Chong

18, Male, Malaysian. Single and available. Loves God, music, guitars, Gunpla, photography. Loves his friends too~

Jules' Photo Reel

Leave Your Message


ShoutMix chat widget

Jules' Personal Blog

Traffic Feed

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shaped Bokeh: Attempt no.3

For some reason...
I wasn't in the mood to take shaped Bokeh shots today...
So I just took framed pictures using the Bokeh filters...

Maple Leaf filter...
Super Star~! (5 pointed Star filter)
Let me be your everlasting flower~ (6 Petal Flower filter)
Heartfelt Costume Jewelry Set ~ (Heart filter)
Here is a full view of the costume jewelry set for the curious ones...
I ain't telling who I made it for! *bleh*


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mentioned earlier I wasn't in the mood for taking shaped Bokeh shots...
But it started raining about 40 minutes ago...
And rain+wet concrete floor+light reflections on concrete floor from street light+small water ripples=LOTS of light sources!

I quickly grabbed my camera and started taking shaped Bokeh pictures~
*kekekeke*

Here are the pictures...
(You might need to enlarge the pictures to better appreciate them)

Definitely pic of the day!
It has a very mundane feel as my brother had put it...

This wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I said in my last post, "I'm still waiting for the opportunity where I can grab a shot with LOTS of light sources in it..."
But this works too~

This is more of what I had in mind...
Still looking forward to an opportunity like this...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote of the day:
"A picture is a poem without words..."
-Horace-

0 comments: